“Humans are dynamic beings of energy. Our bodies are a complex network of interwoven energies, organised and nourished by “subtle” energetic systems which coordinate the life-force within the body. These unique energy systems are powerfully affected by our emotions, level of spiritual balance, nutritional and environmental factors.” – Richard Gerber M.D. Author of Vibrational Medicine
Integrated Wellbeing is an innovative business designed to assist you on your wellness journey. We are proud to offer a wide range of holistic and natural therapies including Theta Healing, Pranic, Reiki Healing, Energy Balancing and Muscle Testing. Studies show that energy is the source of both the body and mind. When energy flows through the body in the correct manner, you are in a state of emotional balance and physical health. However, when an energetic disturbance within the body is present, an imbalance is created. Integrated Wellbeing aims to assist you to develop this state of emotional and physical balance, in a both welcoming and supportive environment.
“The root cause of the energetic disturbances that cause many physical ailments is frequently negative thoughts and emotions stored in the body. Thoughts, emotions, beliefs, and memories contain real energy that is stored unconsciously in the physical body. (Consider: How do you know when you’re nervous, angry, or fearful? Not through intellectual awareness. Only by feeling a physical manifestation in your body – for example, stomach spasms, a tight neck, an increased heart rate, a sudden urge to go to the bathroom, heavy perspiration, etc.). Negative emotions themselves do not cause problems; our resistance to feeling them and releasing their energy in a constructive way causes the problem. When you avoid feeling negative emotions and beliefs, your body’s musculature physically constricts and holds on to them. Held tightly in the body over a period of time, these negative emotions, limiting beliefs, and traumatic memories form blockages and energetic disturbances that lead to physical health problems. Certainly, your health can be affected adversely by external factors such as bacteria and viruses, as well as poor life choices, bad habits, and accidents. But many health problems result from an energetic disturbance that is ultimately caused by the unconscious mind trapping a negative emotion or limiting belief in the body.” – Master Stephen Co. Alternative & Complementary Medicine
According to author Louise Hay and cellular biologist Bruce Lipton, physical symptoms are merely tangible evidence towards what is occurring within your subconscious mind and how you are really feeling deep inside. The Secret Language of Feelings author Calvin Banyan explains that your emotions play a crucial role in ensuring your needs are met. If feelings are ignored, your subconscious mind must find another way to communicate its message and help you see that your deeper needs are being ignored. Symptoms are the way in which your body alerts you to these issues.
For example, back issue, is said to represent the support of life. From a symptomology point of view, the following observations can be made:
- Rounded shoulders: Related to carrying the burdens of life and feeling helpless and hopeless.
- Lower Back Pain: Fear of money or lack of financial support.
- Mid-Back Pain: Feelings of guilt.
- Upper Back Pain: Lack of emotional support, feeling unloved.
- Back Curvature: The inability to flow with the support of life. No courage of convictions.
Louise Hay – The Alchemy of Healing
The Science of Energy, Energy Balancing & Quantum Physics
- Your vibration is specific to you!
- Everything that exists, whether physical, audible, visual (Colour), or emotional, is made of pure energy.
- All Energy vibrates.
- The different vibrations of the energy is what makes one thing different from another.
- Your vibration is specific to you!
- The physical body has tightly packed energy called “matter.”
- At the subatomic level, energy and matter are interchangeable.
- There is an Energy Field that extends beyond the physical body (the Aura) which can be seen by some, and felt by those who have had the proper training.
- Each emotion has its own unique vibration.
- The energy vibrations of your body can become imbalanced, leading to emotional and physical dysfunction.
Benefits of Energy Balancing
- Supports the immune system
- Increases vitality and postpones the aging process
- Raises the Vibrational frequency of the body
- Can help with acute (injuries) and chronic problems (asthma, eczema, headaches, etc.) and aides the breaking of addictions
- Helps relieve pain
- Creates deep relaxation and aids the body to release stress and tension
- It accelerates the body’s self-healing abilities
- Aids better sleep
- Reduces blood pressure
- Removes energy blockages, adjusts the energy flow of the endocrine system bringing the body into balance and harmony
- Assists the body in cleaning itself from toxins
- Reduces some of the side effects of drugs and helps the body to recover from drug therapy after surgery and chemotherapy
- Helps spiritual growth and emotional clearing
At Integrated Wellbeing, we recognise that your body is always working to care for itself, though sometimes, it may require assistance to reach optimal wellness. We will work with you, using a range of holistic and natural therapies to achieve wellness and balance in your life.
In order to obtain an energy balance, one must work towards the physical, mental, emotional and subtle energies of your body. This process involves releasing those negative energies affecting your optimum wellness, and instead recharging you with positive healing energy that will result in a number of benefits. These benefits include mental and emotional clarity, feelings of inner balance and strength and the release of both physical and emotional pain.